Re: Leaking lock cylinder

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaking lock cylinder
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:58:44 EDT
Scott,
I put the control valves in ol' 1343 shortly after I converted to the air
latch.   I had to because the doors wouldn't latch all the way.  The residual
pressure in the cylinders was holding the latch open until the door was all the
way down.  I got tired of having to "bounce" the doors to get them to latch
every time I closed them.

I've been happy with the control valves even though they were expensive.
However, if I had to do it all over again, I probably would have stayed with
the
electric latches.  Terry seems to over engineer things.

Marvin