Re: Leaking lock cylinder

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaking lock cylinder
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:56:01 -0400
 I spoke to one of the guys in Terry's shop today. My air door system was put
in 20+ years ago. It has air continuously applied to the door latch whenever
the door is open so a leak in the air latch, like I have, causes the pressure
to leak out and the door to close. Newer designs have a control valve that
supplies pressure to the latch only long enough to open it then the line closes
off. They recommend converting to that. Then the leak in the air latch won't
really matter. So I am ordering one of those control valves. I just thought you
might want to know the resolution of the problem in case anyone else encounters
it in the future.

Scott