My experience w/ TT (part 3 of 5)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: My experience w/ TT (part 3 of 5)
From: "Early, Stephen" <stephen.early@fiacardservices.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:54:55 -0400
Work Performed Summary

===================

The doors and roof were excellent with regard to installation, fit and
finish and appearance.  They opened and closed beautifully.

The rear hatch repair was terrible and Terry admitted he probably should
not have repaired it.  He still charged me for the repair which was not
cheap.

The windows would not roll down.  They were so stiff that when John
tried to roll one down for me, he broke the crank mechanism.

Terry took my wife and me to lunch while John started repairs on the
crank.  When we returned, John was still working on the window.  After
installing a new crank and trying to adjust both windows, he gave up and
I took the car.  He said the windows would loosen with time.  It is
worth pointing out that prior to taking the car in, the windows worked
perfectly and were smooth.  Now I could not roll one down without
cranking with one hand and pushing down on the glass with the other.

Once on the road I noticed the speedometer no longer worked.  Later I
found the cable had not been screwed tightly into the speedometer.

Continued.....

Stephen I. Early
Card Services Technology
Bank of America Corporation