Intersection Magazine

Subject: Intersection Magazine
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:59:49 -0500
Hello all!

Bricklin International Owners Club was asked to invite Bricklin owners to
participate in a feature that Intersection Magazine runs. (Intersection
magazine is a European publication now being published in the USA - have a
look for it at your local bookstore.) Although we've already got most of the
required submissions Wes could use a few more. If you would like to promote
the Bricklin and possibly get you and your car in a magazine, here is your
chance! See the information that follows for more detail.

Wes is looking to have any remaining submissions in before Christmas, so
there are less than two weeks left. My best guess is that female and young
owners will have the best chance to make the magazine due to a comment Wes
made on the Bricklin Forum - but that shouldn't stop any of you that want to
participate. (Apparently, most or all submissions to date have been from
owners fitting the 'middle aged and male' description!)

(For those of you that visit the forum @ http://www.Bricklin.org/forum - yes
- this is the same information that was posted some time ago. Intersection
magazine actually joined the forum and is posting status there, too.)

Michael V. Mitchell
VIN 1155
Webmaster, Forum Administrator & Regional Director - Ohio for the
Bricklin International Owner's Club
http://www.Bricklin.org

Webmaster & President for
Midwest Bricklin Owners