Scam Alert

To: Bricklin room <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scam Alert
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:19:15 -0800
Guys

This is the second such scam message I have received in as many weeks as
a result of advertising a Bricklin for sale.  It is an obvious attempt
to issue a phony  "certisfied cashiers cheque".  You either ship your
car and find out too late that the check is no good, or you send your
bank check to cover shipping charges after receiving his check that was
issued with the shipping included, for some seemingly logical reason.
In either case, your loss is significant.

Also, note the many errors in spelling and grammar.  The first "offer"
was riddled with such glaring errors as well.

Just thought we should all be aware.

John Martin