Intersection Magazine

Subject: Intersection Magazine
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:38:25 -0500
Sorry folks, looks like my previous post was too large and stopped by the
mail list system. (I wondered why it didn't appear for a long time!) It also
appears to have been edited by the list owner and forwarded without the
intended questionnaire information (or any indication that the post was
modified / truncated either!).

Anyway, if you are interested in participating, the questionnaire is located
at http://www.bricklin.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=504 for anyone that is
interested. You will need to be registered on the forum and logged on before
the above link will work. Registration is free and located at -
http://www.bricklin.org/forum/policy.asp.

Michael V. Mitchell
VIN 1155
Webmaster, Forum Administrator & Regional Director - Ohio for the
Bricklin International Owner's Club
http://www.Bricklin.org

Webmaster & President for
Midwest Bricklin Owners