Re: Reproducing plastic parts

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reproducing plastic parts
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:49:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/2005 4:14:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, GLCurley
writes:

>Are  you planning to make any Bricklin parts and if so, what?  If I can't
locate any >Bricklin radio knobs, those might be a  candidate.

What I need first is part for my Studebaker Avanti, but, if that works out
well, I may try some Bricklin parts too. Radio knobs should be a fairly easy
part to mold. I'll look at some of the things folks have pointed me to and let
y'all know if I decide to make some Bricklin parts.

Scott