Re: no hot air from heater

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no hot air from heater
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:36:54 -0400
There is vacuum valve in the heater hose near the firewall on the passenger
side. It is activated by a small vacuum switch that is mounted on the heater
box. If you look under the dash in the passenger foot well you will see a
small vacuum switch , It is switched on by the heater lever when you go in
heat. You could have a vacuum hose off and not know it unless you drive in
the winter.
Rick R