door latch solenoid replacement

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: door latch solenoid replacement
From: David Dal Bianco <david_dalbianco@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:49:28 -0400 (EDT)
I am experiencing the usual electric door latch solenoid problems that I have
read about in the past.  No matter what I do, the solenoid just won't pull in
enough to open the latch on the driver's side.  I have some parts of an air
latch release system ( two small air cylinders and 1/8" air hose), but I don't
have any instructions for it, or know what other parts go along with the kit.

Could someone let me know where I could look for a schematic, or any
information to properly install the air latch release system?  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave  0016