Emissions

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Emissions
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:15:36 +0000
I'm trying to keep #246 close to stock and in the restoration process am
putting the emissions equipment back in shape.  So far I have found
everything except for the diverter valve (works in conjunction with the smog
pump).   I have called suppliers around the country, scoured the web and
checked with the Jeep dealer.  They all have the same response--  No longer
available.  I know that there are some owners of 74s out there that still
have to put up with the vehicle testing.  WHat are you all doing for a a
diverter valve???

Alan Coleman