Rear Leaf Springs Replacement Part

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Leaf Springs Replacement Part
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:55:12 -0600
I have both rear leaf springs that are broken.  I believe it is related to a
helper springs that were placed on them.  This was probably due to the broken
rear shock mount.  I have repaired the shock mount a few months ago.  I was
checking into why the clearance above the rear wheels was not correct and
notice the broken leaf spring.  When I checked the other side I notice the
other was broken also.  I checked the forum on the web site and searched this
email archive and did not see any recommendations. Any help locating the
replacement leaf springs would be appreciated.

Greg 0036