bricklin #2082 just arrived

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: bricklin #2082 just arrived
From: "me" <outback@graham.main.nc.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:58:23 -0800
Hello folks, just wanted to let you all know that my bricklin was finally
shipped to me.  I spent the whole day fixing fuel leaks and working on the
carb, flushing the rad and putting in some anti freeze.  I got the head lights
working, found the high/low switch on floor to be bad, so only the low or high
is working now.  Also one of the head lights is hanging so i'll have to adjust
it some how.   I also tried to air up the air tank but found out the air
compressor which was  located behind the front bumper was not there and the
air was blowing out.   I'm glad I caught the fuel leaks cause it could have
caught fire.   I really got wore out climbing in and out of the hatch so I
need some info on where to  get an air compressor or what is the best one's to
look at.   It seems to be mech good but the body and interior need lots of
tlc.  I did drive it and really loved the way the car felt on the mountain
roads even with the dry rotted tires and old shocks.  wow...... I've had lots
of cars but the Brick felt really gooooood!    wow.    well I'm getting to old
for the hatch crawl so ya'll  help me out on that air compressor.
      Thanks,  Frank #2082