Muffler

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Muffler
From: love love <badass94gt@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:11:13 -0800 (PST)
We had 2.5" pipes from the manifolds back to the muffler which was a Flowmaster
"Big Block Muffler"  Dual in dual outs.  If you look at the factory pipes, you
see they crush down a ton to go under the rear end not very efficient.  Full
2.5" pipes from the manifolds back will improve gas mileage, sound and horse
power.

Only if we could find a good set of headers for the car probaly about 7-10 hp
there too and about the same for the biger pipes and flowmaster