Re: Mufflers

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mufflers
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:40:11 -0500
69-70 nova and camaro with dual exhaust is the same muffler. you may find a
stock replacement or you can get one from magnaflow or flowmaster. The
problem is these usually only come with bigger pipes, you can put a bushing
in if you have to. I don't personally like the flowmaster I think it is too
load. There was one on the hacked up 74 I bought and it was too load for my
liking, might be ok for others just my .02
Rick