Re: Parts list / database discussion

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts list / database discussion
From: "Seth" <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 13:27:56 -0500
I'd have posted this to "Club Member Forum", but I can't seem to find my
January 2005 issue (if
you saw my home office you'd understand), so I'm posting it here.

Last time I checked, BI was, and I quote (from the official webpage no less),
"Bricklin International
is dedicated to the preservation of the SV1". Should we restate it to read
"only if you cough up $40"?

I really enjoy the club. I think of it as a bunch of people coming together to
discuss the car, help
each other with their questions, and be around people who share their passion
for the car. I've been
around the car since my dad bought the one I have now back in '78. I remember
the early meets where
there would be clinics on removing door skins and other such items. What I
don't remember is a bouncer
standing outside the group making sure the people in the clinic were members.

As I stated before, I am a member, and have been since I inherited my car, and
my father before me. I've
seen the progress of the club since I was too young to remember, and I'm not
sure I like where it's going.

By the way, can we also get a secret handshake which could be found under the
third word on bonus page
16 of the April 2008 issue?

Seth