Re: Parts list / database discussion

To: sbunin@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: Parts list / database discussion
From: "ford_edge01@juno.com" <ford_edge01@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:04:01 GMT
As a newer member of the "unofficial" Bricklin club I have found the BI site
invaluable in finding correct parts and I would hate to loose the friendly
discussions I have with all of you.  That said, I fully plan on joining the
club as soon as I get #470 on the road, I have not yet joined because as I have
reiterated to John Blair several times, I am a poor college student and at this
point $40 would better serve me by buying a new alternator.  Once again, I
value the huge resource that is BI and I see myself as a future longtime member.

Tim

St. Cloud, Fl