RE: Fiberglass repair

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fiberglass repair
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:15:37 -0500
Tim,

Your idea about going to a marine supply store is a good one if you want to
do the repair yourself.  Look for a product line called "the West System".
I'd buy the how to book and read it first.  The book will tell you which
products you need and how to use them.  Since your repair will be structural
but not cosmetic you should be able to do the job yourself.  You can always
practice on wood first.  As for the plate, I'm pretty sure it is both
epoxied and riveted.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America