California Bricklin Owners 2005 Post Holiday Dinner Information

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: California Bricklin Owners 2005 Post Holiday Dinner Information
From: <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:04:14 -0800
To All Bricklin Owners:

Since no single list reaches all interested Bricklin owners, I'm sending
this out via every avenue that I have available to me.So please accept my
apologies in advance if you have received this notice already via e-mail or
even snail mail (US ground mail).....following behind some time soon!

For anyone close enough to travel to our dinner location in Southern
California, you're welcome to join us for dinner.  To join us, go to the
California Bricklin Owners website and get the registration form - you can
get it by dragging your mouse cursor over the Bricklin Green and Red (or is
that orange?) "2005 Dinner Registration Form" and "clicking" on the text.
This will open up an Adobe Acrobat file document that you can print and
return with your dinner selection and meal cost/contribution.

Here is the address for the CBO website:

http://www.californiabricklinowners.org
<http://www.californiabricklinowners.org/>

Feel free to respond to me if you have any issue opening the file.we will
work it out!

Happy Holidays!

Kevin Hand

B#462