Power steering

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power steering
From: "Joel B. Schneeweis" <jschneeweis@uofu.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:30:42 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
I'm in the process of rebuilding VIN # 1976.  The engine has been rebuilt,
put back in and is running. My problem is with the power steering.  It isn't
working, it was working prior to taking the engine out. I have checked all
the lines, no crimps, blockage, etc.  The fluid is circulating through the
system but the power steering doesn't work.  It is very difficult to turn
the front wheels.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Joel
VIN 820 & 1976

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
y_hi_3.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
ZC_ARG~1.GIF]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
za_thanx.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
classic_border03.jpg]