Power steering again

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power steering again
From: "Joel B. Schneeweis" <jschneeweis@uofu.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:15:49 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
I was informed that I needed to prime the pump.  Well we did that and made
sure all the air was out of the system.  We have fluid pumping through the
system.  Now the power steering is working correctly when we turn the wheel
to the left, when we reach the stop point the pump stops & the engine labors
as it is supposed to.  However we don't have any power steering when we turn
the wheels to the right and when we reach the stop point the fluid does not
stop flowing & the engine does not labor.  It seems as if we are not going
all the way to the right. Has anyone experienced this problem and does
anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks

Joel

VIN 820 & 1976

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
31b.jpg]