RE: air system

To: "'Bricklin@autox.team.net'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: air system
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:17:24 -0500
A good idea but the laws of physics aren't on your side.  In order to put
the air back in the tank you'd have to pressurize it above the holding tank
pressure.  Since the door weight is not sufficient to do this you'd need
something to compress the air, thus an air compressor.  Of course if you do
figure out a method that does not require additional 'work' (work=force x
distance), you will have invented a perpetual machine and I'd be very happy
to be your business partner.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America