Re: air system "putting air back"

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air system "putting air back"
From: James R McClure <phoneman58@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:01:01 -0600
I've often thought of that too. I don't think it's possible to put it
back in the same tank because the air pressure in the the tank would
probably be just a little bit greater than the air coming from the ram
cylinders. This would mean the air in the tank would "push out" any lower
pressure air trying to come back in. A check valve would do no good
either. A penny for more thoughts?

Jim #2645

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!