Heater/AirCond. cable housing clips

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater/AirCond. cable housing clips
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:50:05 -0800
As mentioned, Terry Tanner has the 120.1454 clips in stock at 50 cents
each, he also has the 120.1456 push-on fasteners in stock.  Today, in
came the 4 clips and the 4 fasteners, cost $5 including shipping.

If you are lucky enough not to have to replace these clips and your
controls work smoothly, you are blessed, they are miserable to work on.
If, like me, your car came with one of the clips missing along with bent
and stuck cables you already know what I mean.

Anyway, that's the clip story.

Les