RE: Speedometer repair

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speedometer repair
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:48:17 -0500
Les,

When it comes to speedometers, unless you have the equipment it's just not
worth trying to do it yourself.  The estimate from West Hollywood is more
than fair and as you point out, you have the benefit of keeping your
speedometer and the odometer will stay the same.  Palo will probably come
back with a similar quote and time frame.  I've used Palo before and am very
satisfied.  Just make sure when you mail the speedometer you insure it
adequately so you can buy another and get the odometer reset to your mileage
if it is lost.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America