Re: Battery questions

To: Joe.Fedeli@dla.mil, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery questions
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:57:44 EST
Yes to what part of the question?  Hopefully the Optima is acceptable and
will not cause any deductions.  The rules only say "proper group" anyhow.
Usually the deductions are for people using the top terminals instead of side.
didn't know you could get away with a disconnect switch unless it was hidden
somewhere.  Thanks for the input.
George