Cable clip, anyone?

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cable clip, anyone?
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:38:04 -0800
Dash is out, hoping to solve the speedometer problem soon, meantime
sanitizing the heater/air-cond. cables.  One of the clips that holds the
cable housings in place is missing, before I concoct one of my
mickey-mouse solutions, does anyone have a kosher clip?

Also, as to the speedometer, all I really need is the glass and the
helical needle spring that presses onto the needle shaft.  Does anyone
have these parts or an old speedo that can supply them?

I was impressed by the number of people who responded to the speedo
question, thank you.

I've contacted two of the main speedometer repair agencies, will pass on
any info I receive.

Les