Bricklin on speedvision

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin on speedvision
From: "Rick Hayes" <rickandsue19@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:52:54 -0500
Did anyone else catch the segment on the Bricklin on Speedvision here in
Canada this morning. It was about 4 minutes long , and I had  not seen it
before. I managed to tape it and will transfer it to my computer so if anyone
knows how to make it avalible to people on the net I would be glad to send
them a copy burned to disc (as long as they promise to put it on the net for
everyone .....) let me know if anyone is interested .

(P.S not sure of the copyright implecations in doing this)

Rick Hayes
vin 782
www.drive.to/ricksbrick