Re: Harmonic Balancer

To: Htc@MNSi.Net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harmonic Balancer
From: KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:36:22 EST
To be honest with you.. as for doing timing, you can throw the timing marks
out the window since they are just a factory guess at what the car should be.
If you really want to get the right timing for the car, use a vacuum gauge
hooked into the primary vacuum source on the back of the intake manifold.  The
correct reading should be around 19 lbs vacuum.  This will definitely help the
idling of the car and your overall performance.

Yes this is how we set the timing here at the shop on all the Bricklins we
work on.

John L