Selling #47

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling #47
From: "David Lott" <xjs1990@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:45:30 -0400
I am currently in the process of restoring #47 the car runs and drives has
37,000 miles on it and lots of new parts the dog house has been removed as
well as the interior panels which are hand stitched factory leather panels.
There is a lot of custom chrome on the engine as well. I love the car but I do
not fit in it even with new seats so there no use in my continuing the
restoration. E-mail me at xjs1990@voyager.net if interested with any offers
(Please no offers below $3000.00 first offer over $3750 gets it) I know what
this car is worth and it is one of the first made.
Thank You,
David Lott
1979 Porsche 928S
1983 Porsche 944