Re: 74 speedo cable

To: "Roderick Keeler" <rkeeler@sierratel.com>,
Subject: Re: 74 speedo cable
From: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:09:59 -1000
  From: George Malaska
  To: Roderick Keeler ; Bricklin List
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 5:37 PM

   The '74 auto has a totally different end at the trans. Try taking it to
NAPA and look in their catalogue for one like yours only longer. They have
pictures and lengths listed. I found a longer one for the '75 like that. Last
resort, find a shop that makes cables and have them make one a few inches
longer. Hope this helps.
    George.
  George J. Malaska, V.P.Membership
  Bricklin International