Fw: ulead software

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ulead software
From: "bob and annie" <annieb@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:08:28 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: bob and annie
To: bricklin@auox.team.net
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 11:53 PM
Subject: re: ulead software

i don't know much about this ulead e-mail except that i have received two
emails and both of them were quarentined by my anti-virus protection.  i went
to a special website to view the contents without exposing myself or anyone
else to the virus.  since i had no idea of who or what, i left them untouched
at that site.  i can call my isp who provides the e-mail and anti-virus
service to find out if i am wrong or if the program has flaws.  i have been
under the assumption that i was fully protected.  i am sorry if anyone has
been inconvenienced by something that passed through my system but it did not
originate here and i have been under the assumption that it could not pass
through here.

bob #319