SHE IS HOME!!!!!!! #1978

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: SHE IS HOME!!!!!!! #1978
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 00:46:25 EDT
Well, everyone, a VERY successful trip to and from the lovely Bedford, VA,
and #1978 is home and already filthy from the VA and NY crappy weather.  She
runs GREAT!!! LOTS OF HORSEPOWER!!!  380 according to TT.  I am not aloud to
"get
on it" yet, I am not sure when I can, cause I really want to leave some
rubber on the ground.. maybe john L can help me with that... So, if some of you
fine LI brick owners can tell me where we can all meet and be slightly geeky
together with the cars, I CANT WAIT!! i have been on this list for 3 years, and
never been able to drive or meet up with people with the car, now I can, and I
am ready..I must say, just driving the car for 2 days, I REALLY love the
attention! I haven't picked up any chics yet, but I am still working on
it....=) the
doors get 'em every time..anyway, I want to take a quick opportunity to thank
everyone ho has helped me, and will be helping me=) and say the John Lodge
did a GREAT job on the car while it was at TT's shop... they both are great,
and
really enjoy what they do, and take great pride in the work.. I sat and
watched while TT spoke to a random caller on the phone (for 45 minutes) and
explained how to do something on the car.. very nice.. OK, I am finished for
now..
until more excitement hits.. Let me ask everyone this, how many times have you
all had to say "no, it isn't a DeLorean, these came before and the doors aren't
manual.." Because I said it about 8 times TODAY!!
Chris Fasulo
#1978 ON THE ROAD!!
P.S., I am 28 yrs old, and my back is already killing me from driving this
thing!!!  gotta love those original seats!!!!