RE: New owner

Subject: RE: New owner
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:28:37 -0400
Yes there is an easy way to verify which engine you have.  First .. of
course all 74 cars were built with the 360, Second you can tell by which
side of the engine the air conditioner compressor is on.  On the AMC it is
on the passenger side, while on the Ford its on the driver side.  You can
also tell by which kind of powersteering pump you have.  The ford had a
remote resevoir while the amc was built into the pump.

John L