Re: New owner

To: "Gilseth, Steve" <steve.gilseth@ebenx.com>
Subject: Re: New owner
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:02:26 -0400
To verify the engine size is easy with AMC engines. The displacement is cast
into the side of the block, just clear some of the grunge and you should be
able to see a big 360 on the block and if you are real lucky some previous
owner dropped in a 401. there are a few [parts vendors out there that can
supply NOS or reproduction parts, I have a list of NOS parts posted at
http://www.hightechcoatings.com/partslist.html
Rick