VIN 1976 inquiries

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIN 1976 inquiries
From: "John&Nadia" <jwnwsw@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:16:52 -0400
I've been a little tied up with work so I apologize for not responding to all
of you sooner.The next available time to see the car will be the weekend after
memorial day as I have someone coming on 5/26,5/29 and possibly 5/31.As far as
trades,I would like to stick to a 90s or newer SUV 4WD.A partial trade would
be considered.If you are flying in,I will pick you up at the
airport.Greenville,SC or Charlotte,NC are the closest to me.I'm going to wait
until after 5/31 to post pictures,if I still have the car.The best time to
call would be 5/22 at around 10am.When you leave a message,please speak slowly
in the machine so I can get your number to call you back.Thanks again for your
patience.