Re: Anyones thoughts

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyones thoughts
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 04:47:39 -0400
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I was looking at a 74 that was toast
but I have almost enough parts to fix it. I don't really need another, 3 is
quite enough. But was considering doing a convertible with Lamborghini
scissor style doors. I have some mental pictures and am doing some
preliminary fitting and cardboard design. I think if a car is beyond
reasonable restoration a custom is in order. I don't think body change like
big flare and 'mailbox' scoops suit the design but a convertible could be
done and still resemble a bricklin. This from a guy that doesn't even like
the ground effects packages that some install, I guess it's all up to the
owners taste. If you like your car that's great, who cares about anyone
else! lets face it, most of us will never see any kind of return on these
cars so spend your money and buy what you want!