Re: Anyones thoughts

To: rwelsh@teambricklin.com ("Robert Welsh"),
Subject: Re: Anyones thoughts
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 21:47:51 -0400
Honestly....seeing my car in the various stages of horror, to what it is now,
doing the some work myself, and seeing the other work doen, which to me s an
art in itself, i have seen the "graveyard" at TT's place, and I thnk evey
single one of these cars are worth saving, i have seen rusted frames at TT's,
which customers are paying to have restored.. something about this car gets
inside you, and I think they are worth the time, effort, and preservation... as
for a cnvertible?? EEK!!
Chris
1978