RE: throttle linkage cable ?

To: go2toa@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: throttle linkage cable ?
From: "MK F" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:31:39 +0000
On my original 74 it is easy, real easy, to detach at the carb.  As I recall
there is just a little slide thing or something like that that slides back
and the thing unhooks -- I don't have it in front of me but take a closer
look at it because it just isn't hard to do -- I have done it a bunch of
times. Kim