Virus scanners

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus scanners
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 06:07:35 -0400
It appears that some people still don't have virus scanners and open
attachments without scanning them. Even if you have Anti-Virus software it
must be updated regularly. My inbox gets inundated with viral emails daily.
the newer virae cloak themselves and send as if they are from someone other
than they are. they pick an email address from your machine and send itself
to everyone in your mailbox from as if it was from that picked address.
please update your software. if you do not have any antiviral software it
available for free all over the net. One decent one free one can be
downloaded at www.grisoft.com . It's free and seems to work fine, I'm
affiliated with these people, just trying to keep my inbox free of clutter.
Rick