Window tracks

To: "\"Bricklin\" <"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window tracks
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:04:30 -0500
Has anyone figured out how to keep the windows on
their tracks?

I've had a major battle with mine and will only lower
the windows half way. Each time they come off the
track, I have to remove the interior panel to correct
it. Has anyone found a way to close the ends of the
track to keep the rollers in?

I fixed the horn (Corroded Relay) and also my dash &
console lights (bad fuse, that looked fine) thanks to
everyone for your suggestions.

The window problem has been the worst. I recently
installed TT's "Cat Wiskers" with no trouble because
the windows dropped down inside the doors when rolled
down too far.

Another tip I discovered was the braided-steel fuel
line at Auto Zone made by Spectre. Its perfect for
preventing fires and connects easily to the fuel pump
and filter. It comes ready to install with clamps &
connectors for just $16.00+ for 3 feet.

Dave