Fw: May 19 Auto Show

To: "Bricklin Email List" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: May 19 Auto Show
From: "Frank Alaimo" <Alaimoknj@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:51:11 -0400
I haven't given up on Danbury just yet but the weather doesn't look good right
now.  We'll See.

As an alternative or a "rain date", the attached may be of interest to some of
you.  It is further south than Danbury but if we are all dressed up with no
where to go on Saturday because of the rain, it may be an acceptable
alternative.

The antique auto show and swap meet will be held in northern New Jersey near
Rockland County New York, about 15 miles from the TappanZee Bridge.  The
weather should be great.

Anyone interested please let me know as I may not go otherwise.  Thanks.

Frank Alaimo
(973) 838-8735
Alaimoknj@msn.com
No. 1570