Tomorrow in Danbury, CT

To: "\"Bricklin\" <"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tomorrow in Danbury, CT
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:59:48 -0500
The weather in Danbury is questionable, but I'm an
optimist. If there's drizzle, I'm still going because
the forecast says the rain will stop, and it will be
cloudy. See below:

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/USCT0046?
name=index_large_animated&day=1

If you don't want to chance it that's okay, but
consider a late arrival before completely opting out.
The forecast says cloudy in the afternoon, that's why
I'm still in.

I'll be taking pictures for the Brickline and then
sending them to John Blair on Tuesday, so think about
it. Your car could be published!

Dave