White '75 on Ebay

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: White '75 on Ebay
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:46:14 EDT
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I went and looked at the white '75
that's on ebay.
It is in pretty rough shape but could easily be restored (it's in better
shape than mine was).

Quite a bit of rust in the plenum but didn't see much anywhere else.

Could not tell for sure but it appears to have been painted (overspray on
headlight bezels and door switches).  Wheels have been painted white.

With the exception of the drivers door all the panels look pretty good.
Hood, hatch and headlight covers don't appear to be warped.

Dash and seats look ok.  All gauges are there.  All glass good except for
missing hatch glass.

Marvin