VIN 1301 (?) for Sale in PA

Subject: VIN 1301 (?) for Sale in PA
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:16:50 -0400
Heres some information on a car for sale in Upper Dublin, PA. (Someone
in the area might want to evaluate this for the rest of the group.)
Standard disclaimers apply - I don't know the car, haven't seen it, and
only know what the owner has told me. Please contact him directly for
more information.

Contact is Naz Galie, 610-584-6176.

** Note - VIN believed to be 1301 (owner has yet to verify this, but BI
database shows Naz as the owner of 1301).

Naz writes:

The car is located in Upper Dublin, PA , covered, and in a heated
garage. It has a 351 Ford engine and drive train. The transmission is
automatic. The color is suntan and is original and never been painted.
There are minor stress cracks above the doors.  The mileage is 9000.
When I bought the car in 1980 it had 2800 miles on it.

I had both hydraulic cylinders and pump fixed so that they could contain
the air to allow the doors to raise and lower properly.

The interior is in excellent condition.
Naz Galie

Michael V. Mitchell / Webmaster@Bricklins.net
Midwest Bricklin Owners / www.Bricklins.net