BMW 535i

To: "<"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW 535i
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 10:11:53 -0500
I left one of these in my dust this weekend as I was
driving down the Massachusetts Turnpike. It was pretty
funny because I could see his car bouncing in my
rearview window as he shifted. When I stopped at a rest
area to get a soda, the guy pulls alongside me and
comments on how quick my car was. He was full of the
usual Bricklin questions and asked to see the engine.
After I lifted the hood his comment was " very cool".
He then got back in has car and went down the ramp
back to the highway.

Made my day!

Dave