Re: AMC Rear

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AMC Rear
From: Bricklin0023@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:51:04 -0400
Hey,
   Is there no person on this list that has done this?
   I will give this post one more try...and then I will have to find out the
hard way....(dont know what that way is...but I am sure it will be harder than
asking here).
   ALSO - someone HAS to have a posi rear in their car...let me in on your
secrets....please. (is it an Auburn or a stock Jeep type that is rebuilt?)
   Thanks

Jamie

Hello,
  Can anyone give me some hints to remove the gears and axles out of the AMC20?
  I have one from a Jeep with gears that I want to swap.  I want to remove them
to take to the shop.
  Anyone put a posi unit in the AMC20?
  Anyone know if the stock Bricklin rear has a posi unit that can be rebuilt
with the new disks...or is it a totally open rear?
  Thanks

Jamison