Re: Heater Blower Motor and Winter Bricklins

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Heater Blower Motor and Winter Bricklins
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:16:16 -0500
  The part number I have used is for a blower made by Murray. It is 209178.
The wheel is p/n 209122, also in murrar. Four Seasons also makes one but I
do not have their number off hand. I have also been able to locate steel
blower wheels instead of plastic. They last longer and are easier to get on
and off. There is no different p/n for them, you just have to see what your
parts store has in the box. If those numbers can not be crossed over, look
up  blowers for a '73-'74 Gremlin. Hope this helps.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership
Bricklin International