Bricklin movie

To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin movie
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@dscp.dla.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:52:05 -0500
OK gang...I get the picture.  Boy I did not anticipate this type of reply
from everyone!  I'm not ignoring all the emails I found today in my mailbox.
Please do not take it that I'm not responding to each emailer...I'd be here
till they decide the next President after the lawyers get done!  I travel a
lot, but I'll look into the copyright issue thing.  This is my only concern.
This will take several months.  I've included just about every Bricklin
reference from TV also into it.  I collect Bricklin stuff, and this is
probably one of the prime pieces along with the Bricklin introduction in NY
display plaque from Mal and the 'Chairman' dash car items.