Re: Air scoop

To: jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com
Subject: Re: Air scoop
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:33:07 EST
In a message dated 11/20/2000 9:45:25 AM Central Standard Time,
jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com writes:

> Scott
> a couple of questions - How much is it, how long did it take to install and
> what year is yours? I ask the year because I have a 74 with the original
> springs and mine definitely scraps the front spoiler. Pugs

Pugs,

It was $226.75 with shipping.I have a '75 Bricklin. I understand '74 and '75
original air scoops are different, but Terry's replacement fits both years.
It took 2-3 hours to install.

Several people have asked about pictures. I didn't take any while I was
installing the scoop, but I''ll take some this weekend and post them.

Scott