AOD conversion

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: AOD conversion
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:11:43 -0500
Ok, I'm really considering installing an AOD tranny in my 75 B auto.  The
3000 rpm at cruising speed is really annoying and gas guzzling.  I would
really like to hear from anyone who has actually performed this modification
to understand what exactly is involved, such as any modifications to mounts,
drive shaft, etc., how do I get the AOD to function with a Holley Carb, and
finally, what about the shift bezel that is set up for a 3 speed.   I would
like to perform this with as little modification as possible to the B and
with an option to later install a posi 9" rear with disc brakes, but for
now, just the tranny will do fine.

Thanks a whole bunch in advance

stephan #2821